A.J. Herbert, IIIback to attorneys »
- Commercial & Business Litigation
- Managed Health Care
- Corporate and Tax
- Insurance Regulatory Services
- Business and Finance
- Louisiana, 1989
- Texas, 1990
- Louisiana Association of Health Plans
- American Health Lawyers' Association
- Health Law Committee, New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- America Bar Association
- Bachelor's Degree, magna cum laude, Political Science, Loyola University
Master's Degree, summa cum laude, American Banking Law, Boston University School of Law
Graduate Banking Law Alumni Academic Achievement Award
Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, Tulane University School of Law
Order of the Coif, Notes and Comments Editor, Tulane Law Review, President, Tulane Civil Law Society
- The New CRA Environment: Pitfalls and Opportunities, Texas Savings & Loan League Savings Account (Nov.-Dec. 1990).
- Capital is King: The Role of Undercapitalized Depository Institutions in the Post-FDIC Improvement Act Environment, 47 Consumer Finance Law Quarterly Report 229 (1993).
- Note, Statewide Branching By National Banks Takes Root in the Fifth Circuit, 62 Tul. L. Rev. 641 (1988).
- Comment, Requiem on the Glass-Steagall Act: Tracing the Evolution and Current Status of Bank Involvement in Brokerage Activities, 63 Tul. L. Rev. 157 (1989).
- Comment, Lender Liability: Good Faith and Demand Notes, 64 Tul. L. Rev. 201 (1989).